Thursday, November 10, 2011

Another Go 'Round

Yep.... I'm starting a new blog. Kinda like wiping the slate clean and start over. I've always been the kind of person who wants things as perfect as can be so I OFTEN ....OFTEN scrap whatever it is I'm working on to start all over with the more perfect vision in mind. I don't know what it was about the Crapmaster's blog that bugged me but something did. So, here I am again giving it another go round, not because I expect it to become something it just won't but because I am a scrap it and start over person. Be patient with me I' still learning about myself........

Anyway, like the Crapmaster's blog I want to chronicle my projects and the things I've done and the things I've learned. It may bore you all but I am thinking an outlet for me to self grandize and do a little self promotion will be good for me at least. Krysten has been invited to author as well so she too may pop up from time to time.

Also, I felt like the Crapmaster's blog got neglected (maybe it was the something bugged me or not) but I don't want to feel the pressure of having to blog so I will only blog when I can remember to take pictures and actually do some blogging. My memory is like short or non existent of late. I keep giving myself the Alzheimer's test but I can't remember how I do..........weird...........  Until then....

Love you all....Karen
MA & PA

No comments:

Post a Comment