Thursday, January 19, 2012

Do You Remember???

This Kitchen????



then this kitchen????

Well, it's now getting a new dress......... out with the RED and in with the off-white and soft gray blue.  YAY.



Wall cabinets are all the same now edging out the red cabinets to the off-white glazed cabinets that are existing. The island is now a soft gray blue color and I do love it. I know you must think I'm crazy since the red cabinets are not that old and I just went through this with the kitchen...ummmmm ...... yup.... three years ago. Yup! I did. Well, the story of the red cabinets goes like this. They were pretty and I like the style but what I hated was that they showed every finger print, every smudge of food (yuck), every little drip of water or milk and dare I say DUST. I was constantly wiping them down and I just got tired of it. Looking back it was a mistake to do the red since it showed everything but I still love my kitchen and really red's a has been color for me so it wasn't so hard to erase it. I love the soft gray blue. I have one more cabinet to do over the fridge and then it's done. It'll be off- white glazed.


No comments:

Post a Comment